Our faith statement,
These statements are to help you understand our belief in some of the basic truths that have been the foundation of Christianity from its beginning to the present day.
- We accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God, our authoritative guide in all aspects of faith and practice, helping us to live a full and rewarding life.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that everyone needs a personal relationship with God. This is made possible by accepting what Jesus did for us on the cross.
- We believe in Christ’s great commission to preach the good news to all.
- We look forward to Christ’s personal return and by active godliness seek to hasten the day of his coming.
- We aim to build bigger people for the kingdom of God.
- We aim to be God-Focused, Spirit-Driven and People-Empowering.
- We want to experience God in all aspects of life.
- We desire that everyone would reach their full potential in God.
- We actively encourage a culture of acceptance and love.
- Commitment – We value commitment through partnership that is demonstrated in regular attendance, generous giving and consistent dedicated involvement.
- Excellence – We value excellence in life and ministry as the only attitude that honours God.
- Honour – We value honour as the core that all of our other values pour out of and we encourage everyone to honour one another with freedom and confidence.
- Leadership – We value the equipping of people to lead, succeed and increase their influence within our community.
- Life – We value a Church that radiates a life-giving spirit through passionate praise and positive and atmosphere.
- Team – We value teamwork that promotes a shared purpose and is expressed by people of diverse social, economic and cultural status connected as the family of God.
- Wisdom – We value the pursuit of wisdom through the Word of God that directs us to a principle-focused, balanced and successful life.